Thursday 29 September 2011

Microsoft Security Essentials Installation error 0X8007063

Friends while installing MSE on my new and original Windows 7 ultimate platform (OS), every time I was getting this error. After contacting MICROSOFT customer care I came to know this problem was due to some error in my .NET files, which could not be repaired despite their engineer's best efforts. After doing a lot of research in the above topic, i came to know there was only one solution, formatting my OS and reloading it. Going back in time option in control panel was not of much resource, as it will only uninstall newer installed files.Thankfully LENOVO laptops offer one key recovery button with the help of which i recovered my OS fully and only loss was saved BOOKMARKS in my browser. After that installation of MSE was very smooth. It took me nearly one month researching about the above error but what worked ultimately was good old solution FORMAT.

I hope this article save some people time. As for MSE, i can vouch its the best free antivirus, if you have original windows soft wares and it is very quick in scanning. I have used Avira and Avast, they are OK if you don't have original Windows or XP.
Even if you don't have original software you can get it. How to get that will be told in later blogs. Keep following.

2 comments:

  1. OS reinstallation is not a solution for this if you cannot give a solution for a problem you should be quite k

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your site provided us with useful info to work on. You have performed an impressive task and our whole group will be grateful to you.
    MCX Tips

    ReplyDelete